Why I can't upload a movie? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to upload a mp4 movie about 150MB to Mesh.com,but after a several minutes, it failed.
    Is my file too big to upload?
    Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Your file is definitely not too large to upload! The best way to find out what the problem is would be to submit a bug with logs, which will help the team determine what problems are causing the upload to fail.

Once you've submitted a bug, please post the bug ID (or a link) here, so that it can be tracked.

Thanks!

Oren
    Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Your file is definitely not too large to upload! The best way to find out what the problem is would be to submit a bug with logs, which will help the team determine what problems are causing the upload to fail.

Once you've submitted a bug, please post the bug ID (or a link) here, so that it can be tracked.

Thanks!

Oren
    Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:24 AM
  • 4563.PNG

No bug ID,I use Internet Explore 8 to upload.
    Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:14 AM
  • Hello snooQy, what Oren suggested was to file a bug report on the Connect website per the instructions here - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/LiveMesh/thread/d52b350a-f3e0-41c6-8e78-d6378e566b9e then post here the ID number of the bug you filed or a link to the bug report ( you can copy and paste a link from the address bar of your report on Connect ).
    Jim
    Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:11 PM