EULA dialog on every use of Office 2003 on Vista RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Few weeks ago installed Office 2003 on Business Vista having uninstalled Office 2007 freebee.  Keep getting EULA prompt every time I open an Office application.  Accept and works fine but its ANNOYING !!!!  How do I get rid of this prompt?

Also .... I use the Visimap application from CoCo Systems that has a facility to output into different Office formats (project, word, powerpoint) it (visimap 4.1 SP1) tells me that desired Office application is not available.  (Export to RTF works fine) Similar problem?

Hoping you can help

Carl

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:00 AM

Answers

•  Carl42 wrote:

Hi

Few weeks ago installed Office 2003 on Business Vista having uninstalled Office 2007 freebee.  Keep getting EULA prompt every time I open an Office application.  Accept and works fine but its ANNOYING !!!!  How do I get rid of this prompt?

Also .... I use the Visimap application from CoCo Systems that has a facility to output into different Office formats (project, word, powerpoint) it (visimap 4.1 SP1) tells me that desired Office application is not available.  (Export to RTF works fine) Similar problem?

Hoping you can help

Carl

Go to Control Panel --> User Accounts and turn-off User Account Control.  
    Restart your computer, start an Office program, accept the EULA, restart an
    Office program to make sure EULA doesn't pop-up, go back to User Accounts
    and turn User Account Control on, then restart your computer once again.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:58 PM