Site is down to no pages indexed yet AGAIN!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Well my site www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com was coming up #1 for metal polishing services about a month or so ago with 21 pages indexed and then the indexes started diminishing down when finally they were down to 3 and the site was no longer searching on MSN.  Of course in the meantime yahoo and google still did great!

Later on Brett added my index to MSN again and it finally got up to 13 indexed pages which weren't searchable...I could even search for my domain name and find it on MSN.  Now I am down to zero pages.  Meanwhile Yahoo and Google are BOTH still going strong and reliable.

Any reason why MSN keeps on doing this to me Brett...it really is confusing when MSN worked perfectly fine for my site before and I made no changes to it to warrant not being searchable at all!  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:20 PM

Answers

All replies

• I think webmaster tools is currently experiencing some problems...

my section says no data available..

Thursday, August 28, 2008 6:22 PM
  • I now have 5 pages indexed, but now we are back to the thing where none of them are searchable for any of the terms that they used to be searchable for.  I can't even search for www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com and find my site in MSN, but it shows I have 5 pages indexed in my tools. LOL 

Anyone know what is going on yet?

Thanks

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 4:46 PM
  • Using the 'site' operator, I found 5 results for your domain:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Amirrorfinishpolishing.com+&src=IE-SearchBox

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 4:58 PM
  •  Brett Yount wrote:

Using the 'site' operator, I found 5 results for your domain:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Amirrorfinishpolishing.com+&src=IE-SearchBox

Thanks for looking Brett...appreciate it very much!  I hope you can figure out a couple things about this as to why some things are happening here.

Yes I do understand you can search my site like that, but why is it that MSN returns other websites besides mine when I search for my very own domain  www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com?  I think whatever is causing that is tied to what is causing my site to not be searchable for simple keywords that it used to be searchable for like metal polishing services, guaranteed metal polishing services, etc...those are the simple ones it used to come up #1 for, but now it is non-existent on MSN when doing those simple searches.  Also, it used to come up #1 for www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com (which it should and that is a no brainer) and that is why I think there is something that is related here.

Thanks

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 10:00 PM