Does workflows have collision in running? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Forum

I have CRM 2011 OnPremise and : created 3 custom fields in Invoice entity and  then locate its form named "first prepayment","second prepayment" and "last prepayment",and  create 2 custom fields on Account entity and locate on its form  named "Total Debits" and "Total sales" then design workflows  that:

-a workflow that  increase the amount of "Total Amount" of Invoice to "Total Debits"

-a workflow that  increase the amount of "Total Amount" of Invoice to "Total sales"

-a workflow that decrease the amount of "first prepayment" from "Total Debits"

-a workflow that decrease the amount of "second prepayment" from "Total Debits"

-a workflow that decrease the amount of "last prepayment" from "Total Debits"

these workflow are desined on Invoice entity and and the dynamic start conditions are "when invoice is created" and when "Total Amount" field of Invoice changes.BUT

I don't know why these workflows somtimes work and also somtimes work wrong.I mean when you expect an amount to be decreased it increases!!!

I appreciate  everyone's attention and help

Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:15 AM

Answers

All replies