Outlook 2007 NOT send emails! RRS feed

• Question

• The problem is this, namely, I can not send 'mail.ru' and 'qip.ru' accounts email! Every time I take it you know the f***ing error message: Task ' _______@mail.ru - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'outlook cannot connect to your (SMTP) e-mail server.
    If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or internet service provider (ISP)' .
    I've tried several tutorials, but there will always be the same damn error! How to fix the mess it did not happen again ?!?!?! :@ :@

I used Office 2007 Enterprise and Win7 Ultimate X64

Thanks in advance!!!
    • Moved by Cindy Meister MVP Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:52 AM not developer-related (From:General Office Development)
    Monday, July 4, 2011 4:42 PM

All replies

• This is an end-user level question so you'd best ask it where there are people who do end-user support:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/outlook

Before you post, I recommend you contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), as the messages you're seeing recommend. Due to SPAM and malware, ISPs do lock out certain domains and address types. You need to find out whether this is the case, because there's nothing anyone at Microsoft can do, and nothing Outlook can do, if your ISP is blocking this kind of email account designation.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 7:10 AM
  • I contacted the "mail.ru" with the service offered, and they wanted to reinstall and update to ignore!
    And now is working!

Recommended update to turn off at all, just cause trouble!
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:32 PM