How to write data in Registry in Domain user login RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

i made an exe to write data in registry,when i am executing that exe on local computer its working fine and i am able to write data onto registry but my local computer is connected with Domain server and when i am logging to as domain user on my local computer and running that exe and trying to write data in registry through taht exe i am unable to write data in registry please help me...

in windows 7

thanks 

Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

As for this solution can we not possible to domain user even you dont provide administrative writes. otherwise domain user can write data in HKCU Registry not in HKLM registry.....

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:06 AM

All replies

•  

Unfortunately your post is off topic here, in the MSDN Subscriptions forum, because it is not regarding the MSDN Subscription.

For technical questions, one great source of info is http://answers.microsoft.com, which has sections for Windows, Office, IE, and a few others. 

Please review the topic of the forum you’re posting in before posting your question.  Moving your post to the off topic forum.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!
    Monday, October 17, 2011 1:20 PM
  • Hi,

As for this solution can we not possible to domain user even you dont provide administrative writes. otherwise domain user can write data in HKCU Registry not in HKLM registry.....

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:06 AM