how to link my live account and my author profile? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft academia research team.

I have modified the author profile in your search tool, " Joaquin Perez (Joaquin Perez Soler) Northumbria University, UK."

However the system does not recognise me as verified author and I cannot attach others works that has been linked to other authors with similar name.

How could I solve this problems?

Regards, Joaquin Perez

Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:45 PM

Answers

• Hello Joaquin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since user edits are reviewed and approved before they show up on the live site to ensure they appear correctly, there can be a delay between the time you submit a change and when you see it reflected in the author profile. We located your changes and approved them, so you should see them on the live site soon. You should now be a verified author and should have the ability to add publications to your profile. If the publication already exists in Academic Search, click the Edit button to the right of the title to modify. If the publication does not exist in Academic Search, click the Edit button in your author profile to provide the URL of a PDF hosted online or a BibTeX file.

We hope this addresses your inquiry. Please let us know if we can provide further support.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Monday, October 29, 2012 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hello Joaquin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since user edits are reviewed and approved before they show up on the live site to ensure they appear correctly, there can be a delay between the time you submit a change and when you see it reflected in the author profile. We located your changes and approved them, so you should see them on the live site soon. You should now be a verified author and should have the ability to add publications to your profile. If the publication already exists in Academic Search, click the Edit button to the right of the title to modify. If the publication does not exist in Academic Search, click the Edit button in your author profile to provide the URL of a PDF hosted online or a BibTeX file.

We hope this addresses your inquiry. Please let us know if we can provide further support.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Monday, October 29, 2012 5:56 PM
  • Thank you I'm working to upload my Bibtex references. Best regards, Joaquin
    Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:11 PM