Can NOt Install Reliability Pack RRS feed

• Question

• I just bought a new Toshiba Qosmio AV425 Laptop from MicroCenter and unfourently I can not install the "Reliability Pack" since my Windows Explorer is keep on crashing!!!!!

Performance and Reliability Pack (KB938979)

I did the Windows Genuine ofcourse and tryed installing the WIndows Vista 32 and 64 Bit and says, "The update does not apply to your system."
    Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:49 PM

Answers

•  

Dear Joester,

For help with Windows updates please visit the Windows Update Solution Center at http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527.

Thanks,

Beth

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 7:11 PM
  •  

Dear Joester,

Your topic is outside the scope of this forum but I sympathize with your frustration and would like to see you get the help you need. Based on what you described in your first post the Windows Update Support Center appeared to be the source of help for your topic. I will try to find the best avenue for you to get some support specific to your problem. If you would describe the symptoms in more detail it would help me direct you to the right channel.

Thanks,

Beth

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:38 PM

All replies

•  

Dear Joester,

For help with Windows updates please visit the Windows Update Solution Center at http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527.

Thanks,

Beth

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 7:11 PM
  •  

Dear Joester,

Your topic is outside the scope of this forum but I sympathize with your frustration and would like to see you get the help you need. Based on what you described in your first post the Windows Update Support Center appeared to be the source of help for your topic. I will try to find the best avenue for you to get some support specific to your problem. If you would describe the symptoms in more detail it would help me direct you to the right channel.

Thanks,

Beth

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:38 PM