How can I use my university licence??? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello.. I installed on my university pc a copy of WinXP from friends... This pc already had windows and my univ has volume licence.. it was just more practical for me...

    How can I replace the volume licence (I can have a ccess to it) without having to reinstall the whole OS ????
    Friday, March 9, 2007 1:40 PM