Changing initial zoom value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i am using the Image Composite Editor to output Deepzoom, HD View SL files, these are copied to a web server and referenced with a hyperlink from a relevant web page, all is well and working nicely BUt i would like the initial view to fill the screen rather than showing the whole image which is narrow 

could you advise if this is possible please and if so which file and line of code do i need to edit in order to display either a  full screen image or a more zoomed image

i have looked into the *_stitch.html file but failed to understand which if any parts refer to initial view when HDView displays the image

Thank you for any advice

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 10:53 PM

All replies

• Hello.

The simplest way to do this is:

1) Zoom into the location that you want to set as your intial view.

2) Hit "Save Specific View Button"

3) Copy or make note the the generated Link in the Save Specific View pop-up box

4) find this part of the HTML: FileName=#hdvxmlembed&BackgroundColor=0&Viewer=1

5) Add the Zoom, XCtr, and YCtr parameters from the link so that the result looks something like: FileName=#hdvxmlembed&BackgroundColor=0&Viewer=1&Zoom=7.127&XCtr=0.492574&YCtr=0.455126

Thursday, June 9, 2011 3:21 AM
  • Thanks for the reply i will try this later today
    Friday, June 10, 2011 5:56 AM
  • I have just tried the method recomended but have had no luck in obtaining an initial zoom

Comment

Add the Zoom, XCtr, and YCtr parameters from the link so that the result looks something like: FileName=#hdvxmlembed&BackgroundColor=0&Viewer=1&Zoom=7.127&XCtr=0.492574&YCtr=0.455126

my link produces this

http://*********/******/360_stitch.html?FileName=%23hdvxmlembed&FOV=100.469&Yaw=56.494&Pitch=85.664&Viewer=1

assuming FOV, XCtr and YCtr from your comment = zoom, yaw and pitch from my link obtained in the method mentioned i added as

args = 'FileName=#hdvxmlembed&BackgroundColor=0&Viewer=1&zoom=100.469&XCtr=56.494&YCtr=85.664';

this does nothing to the initial zoom value when the image loads on the page ??

do you have any further recomendations

Sunday, June 12, 2011 9:28 AM