How to publish x86 folder Visual Studio 2008? RRS feed

• Question

• I finished my project on visual studio 2008 which works only 32 bit application. I changed configuration manager to x86 then VS created /bin/x86/ folder application built successfully. When I try to publish, it goes created /debug/ folder automatically then copy all files to server /any cpy - exe files/. The problem is I want to publish app files from only /x86/ folder. How to select that folder to publish it on server? Sorry for poor english. Please help me
    Friday, January 10, 2020 1:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Since this thread has nothing to do with C#, in order to give you more professional support, we will move it to  where is the forum for ...? forum to redirect it to the correct forum.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 10, 2020 7:50 AM
  • Friday, January 10, 2020 8:01 AM