none
Unable to export SSRS into excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hello friends....Please help..Its Urgent

My asp.net website is running on the web which contains SSRS reports. While running those ssrs reports, i am unable export those ssrs reports into excel while my ssrs report is only of 1 or 2 pages. Can be easily exportable to MHTML , word or csv format. 
    It was properly exporting to the excel also but recently we have changed our database server (including Report Server ) from sql 2008 to sql 2008 (same version). After that unable to export into excel and gives "The operation has timed out." Error.
    We have already increased timeout in the web.config file of the application and rsreportserver.config file ( installed in c drive ).
    Also checked that RAM is not the issue.

Please help what can be issue.
    Thursday, June 1, 2017 10:31 AM

All replies

• Hi farha qureshi,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question is more related to ASP.NET, please go to the ASP.NET forum for getting suitable support.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 2, 2017 2:50 AM