none
Website issue with library files RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,I am using visual studio version 2012 to my application and JQuery library version 1.8.2.js ,and bootstrap related library files and my application is totally working fine before few months back but recently we are facing Jquery files related issues while running the application in IE , nothing did any changes in library files now ,but still errors. 
     Due to this JQ errors I am unable to debugging my application please provide me a solution . I included latest version of JS library packages also from Nu get but still facing same issues .Thanks and please help us.

facing following errors while debugging can you please assist us how to solve these type of issues -

Following exceptions are throwing while running the application ,recently we are facing these issues ,which was working before -

Exception was thrown at line 2, column 13957 in localhost 51262 / scripts /jquery.min.js

0x800a139e - JavaScript runtime error: SyntaxError

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unhandled exception at line 7, column 3476 in( localhost 51262 / scripts /bootstrap.min.js )

0x800a139e - JavaScript runtime error: Bootstrap tooltips require Tether    ( http : // tether.io)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

localhost 51262 / scripts /jquery.1.8.2.js          

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception was thrown at line 3568, column 4 in  localhost 51262 / scripts /ScriptResource.axdd=79dSsFxX-zzZZqKrMWFOYhWXEG6KA8TuI8FLKlmBrhN-0S9rGzNFM7HJvbX0ZdqO3vb5YBxCh0c_JNGGJdJHwRERiyMYvDm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Moved by CoolDadTx Friday, September 1, 2017 1:51 PM ASP.NET related
    Friday, September 1, 2017 10:36 AM

All replies

• JavaScript and JQuery have forums in the ASP.NET forums.

http://forums.asp.net/

Friday, September 1, 2017 11:47 AM
  • Have you considered upgrading jquery?

Have you tried running the web app in other browsers to rule out browser specific problems. 

Are all users of the web app having this issue? Yes/No, what version of IE?

Lastly, see the following.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Friday, September 1, 2017 1:03 PM
  • 1. Yes I upgraded jquery, Installed  Install-Package jQuery -Version 1.9.1  
     Install-Package bootstrap -Version 3.3.5   2. Yes I tried to run in Chrome there are no Jquery issues but UI showing messy due to that I can't able to working.    3. Yes all of the Users of my project having this Jquery issues recently .don't know why its happening in now a days . 4 .We are Using internet explorer 11 version . Thank you .
    Monday, September 4, 2017 6:21 AM