Referral RRS feed

• Question

• I came to know that inorder to register to this contest, v shud ve some referral code. Whats that?
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 8:54 AM

Answers

• Yes. Referral code is mandatory to register here. Also try to get reference from someone and use that link.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:00 AM
  • wait.. Someone said that referral code is not required. Chk it out.. I was wrong then..

It seems that doing some degree in coll/univ is sufficient..

Thursday, March 8, 2007 5:43 AM

All replies

• Yes. Referral code is mandatory to register here. Also try to get reference from someone and use that link.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:00 AM
  • wait.. Someone said that referral code is not required. Chk it out.. I was wrong then..

It seems that doing some degree in coll/univ is sufficient..

Thursday, March 8, 2007 5:43 AM
  • no man , no referral code is required to register for imagine cup.

ya to make a team , you must know ur friends id . to include him in the team.

i hope that answers ur question.

Thursday, March 8, 2007 2:25 PM
  • I don't think that referral code is required because ....I myself registered without any referral code

Friday, March 9, 2007 5:22 AM
  • No referral code is not needed.. i too registered without the referral code. so referral code is mandatory
    Friday, March 9, 2007 11:33 AM
  • no referral code is necessary 4 the imagine cup..am sure about it...anyone can join..i joined imagine cup before joining this forum....
    Friday, March 9, 2007 7:30 PM
  • No referral code is needed U can just go to the site and get urself registered.
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:03 AM
  • just go to the site and join thats it..simple
    Monday, March 12, 2007 6:29 PM
  • yes.no need for that referral code just for verification.
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:11 AM
  • thats rite.. no referral code required..
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:14 AM
  • no need referral for reg.
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:31 AM