CRM 4.0 and miss "CRM" button on Outlook Office 2010 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I take a test install UR11,12,13 on CRM 4.0 and miss "CRM" button on Outlook Office 2010. Does everyone get the same ?

How can I fix it ? and Do I need install UR to 13 ?

Pls advices.

Regards,

Vinh Nguyen

Thursday, November 4, 2010 1:45 AM

Answers

• Update rollups are cumulative, which means that UR13 includes all the fixes of the previous rollups. So there is no need to install UR11 then 12 then 13. You can just install 13.

Have you tried running the CRM for Outlook Diagnostic Wizard? Is the CRM addin for Outlook disabled?

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, November 5, 2010 5:31 PM
    Friday, November 5, 2010 4:34 PM

All replies

• Update rollups are cumulative, which means that UR13 includes all the fixes of the previous rollups. So there is no need to install UR11 then 12 then 13. You can just install 13.

Have you tried running the CRM for Outlook Diagnostic Wizard? Is the CRM addin for Outlook disabled?

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

• Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, November 5, 2010 5:31 PM
    Friday, November 5, 2010 4:34 PM
  • Neil,

Yep, I try update to RU13 on Office 2010, miss CRM addin of Outlook! sigh. Do You get the same ?

Regards,

Vinh Nguyen

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 4:01 AM