What's up with email invite? RRS feed

• Question

• I always get the  "Busy, try again later " message.  Anyone know why?
    Monday, May 14, 2007 2:43 AM

Answers

• Jazzman,

Are you still encountering this issue?  If so, please revisit the SharedView forums so we can continue to work through it together.

Friday, June 1, 2007 12:18 AM

All replies

• Hello jazzman,

Could you please provide more information so that we can assist with troubleshooting this?  Where do you see the message "Busy, try again later"?  Were you able to launch your e-mail client - Outlook Express or Outlook?

Thank you for using SharedView.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 6:17 AM
  • I get that error when I attempt to launch an invite via the SharedView Gui application.  ie: Start a new Session-> I click the email icon, then get a small popup message stating above referenced error.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:17 AM
  •  Hi,

The email invite actually launches outlook in my case.  So do you have outlook installed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Kueh.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:22 AM
  • Hi Jazzman,

we are trying to investigate the issue you are facing. Could you please let us know if you were a registered user with our pre-Beta release?

Thanks

Maria

Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:39 PM
  • What happens when you just do a regular mailto: command?  Hit Windows-r and type "mailto:"
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:30 PM
  • Jazzman,

Are you still encountering this issue?  If so, please revisit the SharedView forums so we can continue to work through it together.

Friday, June 1, 2007 12:18 AM
  • Email invite abnormal ends at offset 0

Sunday, December 2, 2007 6:12 AM
  • Hello doninfosys,

Could you please elaborate on this?  Is this an error message that you are seeing while using SharedView?  Thanks.

Monday, December 3, 2007 3:43 PM