none
Help Needed -- Unable to Install Magic Online Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I wish to ask for your help.    I apologize I'm not very good with computers and I wasn't able to select the proper forum category.

The app was installed two months ago and I have been playing Magic Online already.  However today the app won't load and I have checked some online help and I followed them in uninstalling the program.

However now I' can't successfully install the MTGO client.  My I meet the system requirements for the app and I have tried installing the app multiple times to no success.  I'm pasting the details of the error below.  I hope you guys can help.  Thanks!

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.36388
    System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.36388 built by: FX452RTMLDR
    clr.dll : 4.0.30319.36388 built by: FX452RTMLDR
    dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.36388 built by: FX452RTMLDR
    dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url : http://mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com/MTGO.application
    Server : Apache
    Application url : http://mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com/3.4.100.1102.20171025054107/MTGO.exe.manifest
    Server : Apache

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity : MTGO.application, Version=3.4.100.1102, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=98ecb8aa8cf73f16, processorArchitecture=msil
    Application Identity : MTGO.exe, Version=3.4.100.1102, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=98ecb8aa8cf73f16, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of http://mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com/MTGO.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
    + File, DefaultArt.jpg, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [11/12/2017 3:29:15 AM] : Activation of http://mtgoclientdepot.onlinegaming.wizards.com/MTGO.application has started.
    * [11/12/2017 3:29:16 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [11/12/2017 3:29:16 AM] : Installation of the application has started.
    * [11/12/2017 3:29:17 AM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
    * [11/12/2017 3:29:18 AM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
    * [11/12/2017 3:29:18 AM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [11/12/2017 3:31:13 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
    - File, DefaultArt.jpg, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
    - Source: System.Deployment
    - Stack trace:
    at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, Hash hash)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyFileHash(String filePath, HashCollection hashCollection)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
    at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:28 AM
    Saturday, November 11, 2017 7:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is discussing about the .Net Framework Setup and Servicing, from your description, as your issue is discussing about installing GTGO application, I recommend you post a new thread to: http://wizards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2304/~/magic-online-support-home for a much professional support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 13, 2017 9:09 AM
  • Did the support help you? How?
    Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:52 AM