All Opportunities View disabled RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I need to set users so they cannot see "all Opportunity view" - only a view special created for them.

Is there a way to achieve this? This scenario should go along with the security - other users are allowed to see "All Opportunity view".

Thank you,

Alina

Thursday, May 5, 2011 8:56 PM

All replies

• Are you in CRM 4.0 or CRM 2011. The answer would vary depending on the Version.

One thing regardless of the version is to enforce this you would need to remove the user's rights to create advanced find views.

Jerry CRM Innovation - Need a solution for CRM to help you manage Events or Email Marketing? Follow me on Twitter
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 9:21 PM
  • This is CRM 4.0, thank you.
    Friday, May 6, 2011 3:50 PM
  • Jerry has correctly identified the issue that you will have to hide it from views, from quick find ,from Advance find and from reports. Therefore a better option would be use security roles i.e user should only see there own opportunities by giving user level access than you can give access to managers on BU or Organisation level access. If user want to work on other user's opportunities than they can use sharing of records.
    Regards Faisal
    Friday, May 6, 2011 4:18 PM