Cisco VPN Client and Live One Care RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I connect to work using a Cisco VPN Client.  It worked fantastic until I installed One Care.  When I double click on my VPN Client, it takes 20 minutes to open up.  After it opens, I can connect into my work domain.  However, before I installed One Care, the VPN Client immediately started up.  This has nothing to do with the ports or the firewall.  This has something to do with the One Care software itself.  I have a different version of One Care on my desktop computer and the VPN Client works fine, but with the version 2.0.2500.14, the Cisco VPN Client takes forever to load.  The only way I can work effectively is to uninstall One Care Live and I hate to do that.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Saturday, December 22, 2007 8:49 PM

All replies

•  

1. Please confirm that you have turned on VPN option in firewall (OneCare UI>Settings>Firewall Tab>Configure Firewall, check VPN is ON

2. Please confrm that Cisco clients have exactly the same version. There might be some change in Cisco VPN client.

Thanks

Neeraj

Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:12 PM
  •  

The VPN option is turned on.  In addition, the VPN Client versions are the same.  The only version that is different is the versions of the Live OneCare software.
    Wednesday, January 9, 2008 8:03 PM
  • Just following up on this open thread...

1. Is the problem still present with the latest version, 2.0.2500.22?

2. If you turn off the OneCare firewall, does the VPN connection work, or does it require that you uninstall OneCare?

-steve

Thursday, February 7, 2008 6:12 PM