CRM 2013: Assembly must be registered in isolation. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Even though I am logged in as a deployment manager, I am not able to import an unmanaged solution that was exported from CRM 2011 rollup 15. It keeps saying something went wrong with plugin registration. When I download the error log, it says that it needs to be deployed in isolation.

I am using MSDN version of CRM 2013. Is this a known issue?

Update: I was able to register the plugin in non-sandbox mode using plugin registration tool using the same credentials. I am using On Premise.

Anyone?

• Edited by Ahmad Pirani Wednesday, November 27, 2013 10:59 PM Update
    Friday, November 1, 2013 6:50 PM

All replies

• Hey Ahman

I hope you have resolved this by now, but just in case...  I think you need to update the isolationmode value from "None" to "Sandbox" in RegisterFile.crmregister.

<Solution Assembly="yourassembly.dll" Id="00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"IsolationMode="Sandbox" SourceType="Database">

regards,

clint

Monday, December 8, 2014 6:28 PM
  • No. I never resolved this issue. I actually imported the plugin separately using the plugin tool.

Also, the issue is not that I wanted to import in sandbox, I wanted to import in non-sandbox mode. So the solution you provided is opposite of what I wanted. However, thank you for your response.

Monday, December 8, 2014 6:38 PM
  • Hi Ahmad,

I shared this in my blog.

Assembly must be registered in isolation error

If you find this post helpful then please Vote as Helpful and Mark As Answer. Thanks and Regards, Polat Aydın My blog

• Proposed as answer by Polat Aydın[MCP] Thursday, February 12, 2015 5:21 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Ahmad Pirani Friday, February 13, 2015 3:15 PM
    Monday, December 8, 2014 9:56 PM