Product Key RRS feed

• Question

• I was told that my set up for Live OneCare was not completed. I was promped to create a windows live account with a pass word, I purchased this software and when I was asked for the product key I entered it and I cannot go any further than that.
    Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:41 AM

Answers

• Don't r-use the product key. On the computer with the trial select "Subscribe" and when asked for a Live ID use the Live ID associated with your subscription and the trial will activate.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:56 PM

All replies

• Try activating again using the same Live ID and password.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 2:58 PM
  •  

I've done this over and over, and still no luck./ I removed  OCL from an old laptop and have reinstalled it on a new one, keeping my circle to three. I was able to successfully install, but OCL won't recognize my product key to get me off the free trial. I am frustrated and NOT happy! This taking WAY too long.
    Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:44 PM
  • Don't r-use the product key. On the computer with the trial select "Subscribe" and when asked for a Live ID use the Live ID associated with your subscription and the trial will activate.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:56 PM
  • Ok problem solved. I just needed to read a little more closely.  This is computer number 2, I just had 2 log into live one using the orignal screen name and password

Saturday, August 23, 2008 8:05 PM