none
Microsoft.com violates copyright owner author, Journal legal rights by a link to bing.com from profiles.

Question

• Microsoft.com violates copyright-owner-author, Journal legal rights by a link to bing.com from profiles.
    If a profile is already linked to the copyright owners' University, organization site by a confirmed link; keeping a bing.com link only takes clicks away to unnecessary bing.com site which lists many worthless unknown people from unknown facebook.com company violating legal rights. Facebook.com is nothing to do with my valuable copyrighted content. What on earth my lifetime copyrighted work is abused to advertise worthless facebook.com weird photos, worthless facebook.com pages.

The main aim of microsoft.com journalogy.net is to develop an internet search engine function for Journals, better than bing.com.

Bing.com is found failed, not functioning properly for journals, that is why the microsoft.com's journalogy.net, or its alias domains are developed by internet engineers. Microsoft.com freely reaches to the established Journals. The Journal maintenance, money source is from the authors. I studied, I had highest degrees/educations/valuable-Diplomas, certifications; I paid big money to peer-reviewed Journals from my US tax-paid grant money of my hard work. If Microsoft.com failures continue to infringe upon my legal rights, microsoft.com should pay to me for even disturbing, wasting my valuable expensive time on microsoft.com technology crimes, the crime-links to facebook.com. Only illegitimates will fail to understand how microsoft.com failed technology vandalizes author legal rights.

Major search engines, such as google.com also has scholarly developed search engines for academic needs (Scholar google.com, as of today despite some problems, far better than microsoft.com's scholar sites, such as, journalogy.net).

Fortunately, xxxhttp://journalogy.net/LibraInside?aid=XXXXXXX  never puts an unnecessary bing.com link.
    Luckily, many mistakes of microsoft.com technology files are found to be correct/original when the original Journal sites visited to find the original papers. Fortunately, illegality of microsoft.com technology, never reachable to original Journal sites; and, Copyright Infringement law in action in United State of America for years.

That microsoft.com technology changes the legal declared citations of a paper is a big big big crime, as I already mentioned on my older feedback. Ignoring that microsoft.com harms original Journal Citations is a big big crime.

Microsoft.com should pay some money to the authors for each click on microsoft.com profiles; because microsoft.com abuses profiles to promote unnecessary Bing.com search engine with all weird/worthless facebook.com URLs/photos.

In conclusions, the bing.com link on confirmed profiles should be removable if preferred by the authors.

Note: I already e-mailed this suggestion to microsoft.com web developers/support 2 years ago, but nothing changed so far. The unnecessary bing.com link is there to take clicks away to violate rights.

That microsoft.com without any legal reason abuses academic.research.microsoft.com profiles with useless bing.com link only proves how microsoft.com violates copyrights. Bing.com returnes many identity-thief profiles from facebook.com etc.

Recently, again another weird worthless facebook.com person photo shows next to my valuable legal e-mail, my valuable legal phone number. Microsoft.com should pay to me money for violating my legal rights, for wasting my valuable time on its bing.com returned worthless facebook.com people, for trying weird facebook.com people next to my valuable phone number, e-mail.

So what, When asked from my number, I declare that such worthless facebook.com photos are nothing to do with my copyrighted content, with my valuable e-mail, or number. Bing.com gives me legal right to openly declare how worthless such facebook.com pages.

Microsoft.com only proves that microsoft.com does not know what law is, violates copyrights, violates internet law with worthless facebook.com people.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 4:14 PM