none
The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly. with large data RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Visual Studio 2010 & SQL Server 2008 R2. I have created a project to sync SQL Server CE (*.sdf) file to SQL Server using a WCF service.

It is working fine when I have small SQL Server CE file (18 MB) but when I tried to sync using a large SQL Server CE file (38 MB) then an error happens.

I have increased size of many parameters in web.config of the WCF service & app.config of my application.

But the error keeps occurring.....

The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

StackTrace :

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
    at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.ServerSyncProviderProxy.GetChanges(SyncGroupMetadata groupMetadata, SyncSession syncSession)
    at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.DownloadChanges(SyncGroupMetadata groupMetadata)
    at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.DataSynchronize()
    at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.Synchronize()
    at SyncSample.AccountsListing.btnSync_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Monday, November 5, 2012 12:02 PM

All replies