Integration of MS CRM2011 with SAP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can any one help me in giving the approach to integrate MS CRM 2011 with SAP with out using the third party softwares such as Scribe.

-Vikram.B

Vikram Boinapally
    Monday, December 19, 2011 6:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Can any one help me in giving the approach to integrate MS CRM 2011 with SAP with out using the third party softwares such as Scribe.

-Vikram.B

Vikram Boinapally
    • Merged by Mark Liu-lxf Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:19 AM duplicate thread
    Monday, December 19, 2011 6:23 PM
  • Can you tell us how you see your question related to the topic of this forum.

Visual Basic for Visual Studio Net?

Success
    Cor
    Monday, December 19, 2011 6:39 PM
  • You will need to use the SDK and web services that come installed with CRM to integrate the application from the CRM side.  You can download the SDK here:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=24004

The SDK has examples, tools, documentation, etc...

My personal recommendation would be to create a .NET based web service proxy on a server that talks to CRM using .NET (it's must easier this way).  Then you can determine the interface in the format of the interface the proxy uses to talk to SAP.  

It's not always very straight forward to use other languages besides .NET to talk directly to the CRM web services.

Jamie Miley
    Check out my about.me profile!
    http://mileyja.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow Me on Twitter!

Monday, December 19, 2011 6:50 PM
  • Hi Vikram,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

I find you have created a same thread in CRM forum. I am sorry that duplicate thread is not supported here. For better support, I will merge this thread to another.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day.

Mark Liu-lxf [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:18 AM
  • Thanks Mark ... please merge this thread with the other thread.

---Vikram.B

Vikram Boinapally

Saturday, May 5, 2012 5:44 AM