I add the Bibtex after I uploaded the PDF file RRS feed

• Question

• I add the Bibtex after I uploaded the PDF file, is it also allowed by your system?
    Sunday, April 8, 2012 2:37 PM

Answers

• Dear Dr. Asan Damanik,

Citation information is calculated based on the tens of millions of scholarly articles currently discoverable within Microsoft Academic Search. As more content gets indexed, accuracy and completeness will continue to improve.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:03 PM

All replies

• Hello Asan Damanik,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search! Supplying BibTex information is allowed.

Have you not seen the changes you've requested for your profile? Changes usually take 48 hours to appear, so your additions might not have bee processed yet.

If you are continuing to experience diffculties with the site, you may also reach out to us via email at acadfb@microsoft.com. We will be able to further address the issue if you are still having trouble.

Thanks,

Monday, April 9, 2012 6:50 PM
  • Dear Microsoft Academic Search Team,

Even I have uploaded Bibtex and PDF files the citation count to my papers still do not appear.

Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:23 AM
  • Dear Dr. Asan Damanik,

Citation information is calculated based on the tens of millions of scholarly articles currently discoverable within Microsoft Academic Search. As more content gets indexed, accuracy and completeness will continue to improve.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:03 PM