Live Search Indexing RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I'm having a few issues with my site listing on Live Search, I originally created the site as more a less a banner site, and have been indexed with my old site format. I've since changed to using a CMS and added a lot of additional content and have a sitemap created with all the links. I've submitted the sitemap, (its been a few weeks now since i first did it) but MSNBot still crawls my old pages and is indexing them.

My site is:

http://www.mog4u.com

Really need Lvie search to crawl the links on my sitemap and decide what you want to index (hopefully all of it!)

Please help me i'm an avid user of MS products (everything on my site is made with MS products Smile )

P.S. Thanks to Live search team for indexing me within about a day of submission!

Friday, September 12, 2008 10:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you tried redirecting your old urls to the new ones?

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried redirecting your old urls to the new ones?

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:02 PM
  • Thanks, I couldn't do that because my page structure has completly changed. It looks like Live Search is now using the updated info. However, my page rank has dropped alot and only 2 pages are now being indexed...

Slightly dissapointed though with Live Search as i've almost been fully indexed by Google (about 3000 pages indexed), given that the Windows mobile/windows online game on my site is completely built using MS techs, and I've used ASP for my site... Without being indexed by your kind selves, how will my unique, built with MS techs take off and for me to spend a small fortune with yourselves on MS server licenses to support all those users...

Also, it seems as though my site crawling has stopped since the 12/09/08 (when i posted this, how comes as previously i was being crawled almost daily...)

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:00 PM