Help in Designing Sync Service for Offline-Online Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

Need a input of my upcoming project design details which will be using the offline-online scenerio

We have a  application (windows based) being developed using .Net 2.0 and 3.0 combination.

The front end is on .Net 2.0 and the services are going to be developed using WCF (.Net 3.0)

Now we would need to provide this application to users working on remote location (Offline users) who comes online occasionaly.When they come online the data in local db(SQL CE 3.5) should be sync with Main DB.

What would be the best approach which I could take the technology used for development.

I have come across couple of options but i want to use "ADO.Net sync service".

Client wants the Sync Framework to be SOA enabled.

Please sugest me the best possible approach and also architecture for the same.

Do you have the sample code/project which is sjown in the project and a writeup which can guide us as to how to adopt the BEST possible framework.

Awaiting your respose at the earliest.

Thanks
    Robin

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Friday, April 22, 2011 6:19 PM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Friday, August 1, 2008 11:24 AM

All replies