none
Using Windows Hello companion device to sign in to a PC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to see the capabilities of Windows Hello companion device framework so I know whether or not I can use it for my project. I tried the sample app provided by Microsoft and it works fine for unlocking but not for signing in. Login/Sign In does not seem to work with the sample, and I haven't been able to configure it to do so.

Is Sign In/Login possible with the companion device, or is strictly restricted to only being available for unlocking the PC?

Thank you.

• Moved by Barry Wang Wednesday, July 4, 2018 8:02 AM
    Monday, June 11, 2018 10:56 AM

All replies

• Hello AleksandarMalok,

Per some exist doc and urls related to your topic, please contact cdfonboard@microsoft.com and we'll help you pick the right approach.

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 3:30 AM
  • Hello AleksandarMalok,

Per some exist doc and urls related to your topic, please contact cdfonboard@microsoft.com and we'll help you pick the right approach.

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thank you for your reply, I will try contacting the email you provided.
    Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:40 AM