none
Editing post is considered as spam. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to edit my post here since there were some formatting issues.
    However I got the spam restriction.
    My account has been verified (proof: I can insert images and links).

What should I do?

Thanks.
    • Edited by jwissocq Friday, August 4, 2017 5:33 PM
    Friday, August 4, 2017 5:33 PM

Answers

• I'd send an email with thread link to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com so they can investigate.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, August 7, 2017 1:08 PM

All replies

• This happens for new accounts that have not yet been verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0e3b9d3f-f30b-4bf3-9c6c-b4b4ab11b43e/verify-account-40?forum=reportabug

Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, August 4, 2017 6:44 PM
  • jwissocq, I see you already requested account verification in the correct thread some hours ago, and the forum admins replied a few hours later that all accounts were verified. I also see that the question you linked has links (and maybe an image, I cannot tell if it is a table or image).

Still, having an edit rejected because it might be spam indicates that the account is not verified. I think the admins missed your account, or somehow the process did not complete. I suggest you request verification again.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Friday, August 4, 2017 8:07 PM
  • I just asked fissues and they report your account has been verified so can you try again?

Friday, August 4, 2017 9:53 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your answers Dave and Richard.
    I tried again today to edit my post and it succeeded. So my post is now well formatted.

Being curious, I tried to edit it again and the spamming error comes back, so I guess there must be an edition blackout for posts with links and images.

Resolving.

Monday, August 7, 2017 9:13 AM
  • I'd send an email with thread link to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com so they can investigate.

Monday, August 7, 2017 1:08 PM