CRM Dynamics 4.0 iframe and virtual earth RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all!

I was trying to implement a nice feature on account, displaying interaction of CRM with Virtual Earth. To do so, I had a iframe where i called a webpaged developed for the example, where i displayed a map centered somewhere.

My problem is that when displaying tab where i allocated this feature (account -> new tab), the map isn't displayed. I tried if it was some mispelled html, but no.... what i got from experience was that there was a space allocated to the map, but no map!
    After, also tried google maps and it also doesn't display the map. 

I have a thought that it can be something when dealing with div's... but don't know hot to work around right now...

Does soemone have a idea of how to deal with this issue?

thks all!
    Tuesday, September 23, 2008 9:24 PM

Answers

• It was my bad...

I am using CRM base language pt. On properties of IFRAME there is a checkbox for restricting script access.. it was checked!

thks all!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:15 PM

All replies

• have you tried adding an iframe for a random website like http://google.com and see if it comes up?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:55 AM
  •  

we've had VE in CRM since before Ballmer showcased it Smile

it is one of the hardest items to manipuate and keep happy in CRM.  I suggest finding the VE team and getting their advice, it is really a tough one.

sorry I can't offer more without digging in, the idea of trying to insert something else in there to see if it works is a  good start.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:58 PM
  • It was my bad...

I am using CRM base language pt. On properties of IFRAME there is a checkbox for restricting script access.. it was checked!

thks all!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:15 PM