update my country RRS feed

• Question

• when i intitially installed Live Onecare, I had the country as United States - I'm in Canada.  I can't seem to change this, and it isn't allowing me to renew my subscription now - Help!

Sunday, April 19, 2009 3:34 PM

Answers

• Open Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet Options>Languages>Add, and add English ( Canada ). You should then be able to update your account information.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:01 PM

All replies

• Open Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet Options>Languages>Add, and add English ( Canada ). You should then be able to update your account information.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:01 PM
  • Jim's answer is correct if you are being presented with a renewal form or purchase form in the browser when trying pay for OneCare and only uS is shown for the address fields and remittance information.
    If, however, you initially activated with a key and you have a Billing account for this LiveID at https://billing.microsoft.com and the address shown for your account is US, I don't think that you can change it. Your best bet is to abandon the account and use a different LiveID to subscribe to OneCare.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, April 20, 2009 3:13 PM