Accessing Exchange Server 2003 mailboxes using C#. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ...
    Can any one help me out as i am searching to access the default exchange store using CDOEXM and CDO. But i found that CDOEXM allows only to configure the Stores of the exchange server.It doesn't allow to access the mailboxes and retrieve the mails from it.

I have searched a lot on net but i dint found any good help about accessing the data of each mailbox stored in the exchange store.

I have read about Oledb provider, ADSI and ADO, but i dint got some dynamic logic to access through them.

As i need to develop an application in c# on the exchnage server machine which will access each of the mailboxes and their respective inbox folders nad retrieve the contents.

But i am unable to get the exact way how shall i proceed.
    Kindly help me out, if any one has got some idea or link for the sample code.
    • Moved by nobugz Saturday, July 11, 2009 11:56 AM not a bcl q (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 10:04 AM

Answers

• I suggest you ask in the Exchange Development forum .

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 5:11 PM