none
Need help finding out when im un banned

Question

• hello, I dont know how long i'm banned, and I need help finding out, could anyone help me out? :)

Monday, January 9, 2017 10:27 PM

Answers

• Generally, when a user account is banned it is for violation of the terms of use, and it is forever.

Clearly, the account you used to post this question is not banned, so we do not know what account you are asking about. Even if we did, only moderators in the forums you posted to, and forum administrators, can view your deleted posts and read any comments explaining why they were deleted.

If you feel you have a case for reinstatement, email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com with details, especially the account name. It is possible, for example, that some posts got deleted by mistake by the spam filter, although that shouldn't result in getting banned unless all of your posts were flagged abusive. Best might be to just use a new account and be careful to adhere to the terms of use. See the link "Terms of Use" at the bottom of all forum pages.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 9, 2017 11:12 PM
  • For xbox I'd ask in the enforcement forums here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/forums

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:56 AM

All replies

• Generally, when a user account is banned it is for violation of the terms of use, and it is forever.

Clearly, the account you used to post this question is not banned, so we do not know what account you are asking about. Even if we did, only moderators in the forums you posted to, and forum administrators, can view your deleted posts and read any comments explaining why they were deleted.

If you feel you have a case for reinstatement, email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com with details, especially the account name. It is possible, for example, that some posts got deleted by mistake by the spam filter, although that shouldn't result in getting banned unless all of your posts were flagged abusive. Best might be to just use a new account and be careful to adhere to the terms of use. See the link "Terms of Use" at the bottom of all forum pages.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 9, 2017 11:12 PM
  • For xbox I'd ask in the enforcement forums here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/forums

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:56 AM