I Want to Learn Some Microsoft Courses ..! RRS feed

• Question

• M6416                  Updating your Network Infrastructure and Active Directory Technology Skills to Windows Server 2008                  

M10165                Updating your skills from Microsoft Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010                                                 

M6294                  Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Deployments and Environments                                                                  

M6451                  Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager 2007         

Can any one help me where should i get there papers exclusively

Thursday, July 21, 2011 10:47 AM

Answers

• What do you mean by their papers?  If you're referring to brain dumps, no we cannot help you.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 4:38 AM
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:21 AM
  • These are instructor-led courses that are normally taught at Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) sites. Microsoft does not sell the manuals for these courses directly to the public, but if you contact a CPLS near you, you may be able to convince them to sell you the manuals. After all, they have a quota and have to sell a certain minimum number of courses, so they may be glad to sell you some manuals.

Note, however, that since the courses are intended to be taught by an instructor, they may be less than ideal to follow by yourself. You may be better off purchasing some self-paced training kits for the same topics. These training kits can be bought at places such as Amazon.com, and they are substantially less expensive than the MOC manuals that you mentioned.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Saturday, July 23, 2011 7:09 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 4:39 AM
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:21 PM

All replies

• What do you mean by their papers?  If you're referring to brain dumps, no we cannot help you.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 4:38 AM
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:21 AM
  • These are instructor-led courses that are normally taught at Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) sites. Microsoft does not sell the manuals for these courses directly to the public, but if you contact a CPLS near you, you may be able to convince them to sell you the manuals. After all, they have a quota and have to sell a certain minimum number of courses, so they may be glad to sell you some manuals.

Note, however, that since the courses are intended to be taught by an instructor, they may be less than ideal to follow by yourself. You may be better off purchasing some self-paced training kits for the same topics. These training kits can be bought at places such as Amazon.com, and they are substantially less expensive than the MOC manuals that you mentioned.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Saturday, July 23, 2011 7:09 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 4:39 AM
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:21 PM