Answers

All replies

• Hi friend,

Hope To do well .. Al de best for all

Thank you

Regards ,
    MoHaN
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:29 AM
  • The only preparations you guys need to do is to give the mock test. That will make you familiar with the environment and also give you a bit of confidence.
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:18 PM
  • and harshil, does everybody get the same set of questions? or some get hard and some by chance get easier questions?
    Friday, May 18, 2007 11:24 AM
  • and harshil, can you please tell me, why is it two days?....is that, the quiz is open on two days so that whoever wants to take it on 19th can take o 19th and whoever wants to take it on the 20th, takes it on 20th?...

or is that, one wuestion on 19 and second question on 20th?

Friday, May 18, 2007 11:26 AM
  • let us hope that this quiz will help us boost our points...all the best rockstars...
    Friday, May 18, 2007 4:12 PM
  • @Anoop - The quiz is open for 2 days. You can attempt the quiz on any day. Once you start the quiz, you will have 2 hours to complete both the questions. You have to complete both the questions before the time.

Hope this has cleared your doubt now. If you have not given the quiz, i suggest you to give it now Smile
    Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:22 PM
  • Its random allotment of questions.. According to the admins , one question will be easier and the other a slightly difficult one..

All the best for all participants...

Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:15 PM
  • Thanks Raghuram

Saturday, May 19, 2007 5:48 PM
  • thanks for the inof guys..the quiz was rocking....

so how did you guys fare?

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:56 AM
  • i didnt have time to solve the given problem...
    Monday, May 21, 2007 12:31 PM
  • Hey man the questions were easy. Also the level of toughness was far less than the last quiz.
    Monday, May 21, 2007 4:48 PM
  • The quiz was a simple one .. The questions were damn easy...
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:03 AM
  •  Jayakumar_J_8dc269 wrote:
    i didnt have time to solve the given problem...

Oh thats sad....so did you not submit a single question?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 1:33 PM
  • Hi,
       I am facing a problem with the point system of the contest. I had attended the quiz and I know for sure that one out of the 2 questions was correctly solved and there was only one compilation involved. However, I did not get any points for the quiz. Further, I have received 0 points for forums, webcasts & the points for downloading and ranking whitepapers have stopped getting updated(It is at a constant 25). Also, I have registered and submitted my code recently for MSAPP contest, online and put the corresponding e-mail, in my Rockstar profile. But, I still haven't received any points for these too.

Though I had received a mail from the admin, stating the issues had been resolved, my points were still the same.

I don't know who else to contact, I have sent 2 mails to admin, with no response from my second mail.

Please help me out if you have any alternative.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:16 AM
  • I think the admin will respond to your email by awarding you the points (if your solution for the quiz was proper) at the end of this month or start of the next month.
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:29 PM
  • @Anoop:
    Ya ive submitted one solution...even in the secomd prob. i was able to solve 50% but i was not able to complete it...
    Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:35 PM
  • ya, the quiz was very easy, actually it was based on the user level...
    everybody had different questions based on their level in the contest...the guru guys had the most tuff questions...[comparatively]
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:04 PM
  • Hey man the quiz quesions wasn't asked on the user level basis. There is no linkup through script between devsquare and rockstar. Even the results of devsquare are handed over to the MS admin manually ( may be through email or a webpage).

Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:06 PM
  • Just to prove that this was not the case.. I m still not at the Guru Level and everyone knows about Harshil's level.. but still we both had the same question.. now what do you have to say Anoop????
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 7:13 PM
  • Good one Varun. Nice use of example.

Friday, May 25, 2007 4:23 AM
  • thanks for clearing my doubt guys, since this was my first quiz, i had guessed that.....
    Friday, May 25, 2007 12:04 PM
  • Sure bud, people are most welcomed to ask questions, and we try our best to clear their doubts.
    Friday, May 25, 2007 1:50 PM