none
How can I contact the Microsoft Studio? RRS feed

• Question

• Excuse me, 
    How can I contact the Microsoft Studio?
    I want to Application for authorization from them ,or buy the authorization of the gmae from them, then I will creative a boardgame.

But how can I do?

Thank you very much.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 7:56 AM

All replies

• hi

to contact your local Microsoft Accountant would be the right step

br
    Andre

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 3:40 PM
  • hi

to contact your local Microsoft Accountant would be the right step

br
    Andre

Thank you, but I am in china, I had contacted local Microsoft, but they tell me go here for help. May be they do not know how to do ?

Friday, June 29, 2018 1:01 AM
  • I don't think they told you to go to a forum that handles technical development issues related to UWP for your sales and license requirements and questions

Friday, June 29, 2018 6:54 AM
  • Hi,

Do you want to buy Microsoft's game authorization so you could create a similar game right? Generally, you need to contact the official microsoft accountant about this problem as it is not a technical issue. 

UWP forum is where developers discuss about writing UWP apps.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 29, 2018 7:03 AM
  • @JiaFeng,

By the way, if you want to create a game(not an application) on windows 10, you could take a look at this link for more information: https://www.xbox.com/zh-cn/developers/id.

It is note that the website does not just contains information for Xbox, but also information for windows 10 universal.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 29, 2018 7:20 AM
  • I don't think they told you to go to a forum that handles technical development issues related to UWP for your sales and license requirements and questions

you are right, I think they do not know how to contact relevant departments or contact which department
    Friday, June 29, 2018 11:51 AM
  • @JiaFeng,

By the way, if you want to create a game(not an application) on windows 10, you could take a look at this link for more information: https://www.xbox.com/zh-cn/developers/id.

It is note that the website does not just contains information for Xbox, but also information for windows 10 universal.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Thank you , but I do not know how to contact official microsoft accountant so far , I have contact  local Microsoft custom service , but they told me that I can go to this community for help

Friday, June 29, 2018 11:58 AM
  • HI,

As I mentioned above, this is a forum for technical problems. The problem that you want to get Microsoft's authorization is out of the scope of UWP forum. If you have problem about how to develop a UWP app that will be the right question for the forum.

You might need to contact the business part of Microsoft for get Microsoft's authorization I guess.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by JiaFeng Monday, July 2, 2018 10:17 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by JiaFeng Monday, July 2, 2018 10:17 AM
    Monday, July 2, 2018 10:08 AM
  • HI,

As I mentioned above, this is a forum for technical problems. The problem that you want to get Microsoft's authorization is out of the scope of UWP forum. If you have problem about how to develop a UWP app that will be the right question for the forum.

You might need to contact the business part of Microsoft for get Microsoft's authorization I guess.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

thank you 

Monday, July 2, 2018 10:17 AM