Is tbot off again? RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone have this problem?   When will it be restored?
    • Edited by Jules1122 Monday, March 26, 2012 9:48 PM
    Monday, March 26, 2012 9:36 PM

All replies

• yes i have the same problem bro. it looks offline. i had been trying to chatin portuguese with my friend. unfortunately it didnt took long without  the help of tbot. i hope it gets repaired soon
    Monday, March 26, 2012 10:16 PM
  • The previous time mtbot went missing, it was offline.  Now, it is online, but doesn't seem to connect to conversations.  It is missed.

For now, I have 2 windows open to Babelfish - one for Spanish->English and one for English->Spanish.  A lot of cut-and-paste is going on.  But at least some conversation is possible. 

Still, mtbot is missed.

Monday, March 26, 2012 10:34 PM
  • Now it has been 2 days since its off.....am i the only one with this problem?   Does anyone know when it will be fixed?

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:23 PM
  • It has been off since monday now....i have 2 different computers and not working in either one....have tried to delete and add back to the friend's list.....signed in and out of messenger....still nothing......

any ideas what else i can try to do?  or is this a microsoft server problem strictly?   any help would be appreciated......totally lost without this.....

Saturday, March 31, 2012 7:42 PM
  • Hi Jules,

Tbot is online.  Please try it again.  You need to sing out and sing in again, though.  Let me know how it works. 

Thanks for using Tbot.  Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 3:33 AM
  • Hi Takako,

Thank you for your response but it still shows offline for me on both my computers....i signed in and out and deleted and added back to my friends list multiple times.....and nothing seems to work....is there anything else i can try to get it to work?

Should i try to delete messenger and re install it?  That is about the only thing i can think of on my own but maybe there is something else i can do.

I have been without it since monday last week and really miss it badly.....

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 12:16 PM
  • Hi Jules,

I signed in to make sure Tbot is online 10 minutes ago.  Yes, Tbot is online.  I can’t think of any good solutions.  You were using Tbot previously, right? 

Any change(s) you made to your computers?  Perhaps, delete Messenger and reinstall it?  Takako (Microsoft Translator Team)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 3:17 PM
  • Hi Takako,

I am totally lost now.....i have been using this for a long time....never had a problem before except when there was a server error.....i unistalled and reinstalled messenger.....and still nothing....

i also opened a new email account....and is showing offline there also.....i have a desk top and a lap top....neither one works....what else can i try?    do you have a link for the download of messenger?

i am totally stuck....i need this very badly.....

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 6:33 PM
  • Over this weekend i also asked a friend who has been using messenger but without the translator to install it .....she installed it on a desktop and on an iphone....neither works....shows offline also.....so that is now on 4 different machines that it is not working....

but the funny thing is on all computers when you click on tbot.....it says that it is ( or have invited ) a hannah botello.....and says underneath.....fuck you.....no kidding/not making this up.....

anyone has the same thing?     now i have been offline for almost 2 weeks....and nothing i tried so far has helped to restore it.....getting ready to give up.....

i joined another help forum and they suggested other things to try....but so far no luck with anything....

Sunday, April 8, 2012 10:46 PM
  • Hi Jules,

Tbot has been online; I tested it over this weekend and this morning.  It’s working...

Reinstall Tbot, following the instructions here.  Thanks.  Takako

Monday, April 9, 2012 3:49 PM