none
Microsoft 10 Wow alot of bang FOR FREE I Give Microsoft an A++

Question

• Congrats Mikey soft  Moniker's  almost perfect

there are still a few bugs in gpedit.msc  some of the radio buttons when you enable them don't reflect that change to the output box

but the improvements are dually NOTED

edge browser I would say needs to 10 rating for speed responsiveness security and all the other browser buzz words

I have been using windows products for 13 years and buy far windows 10 blows them away

the coolest part is when I open edge and boom all the web modules are working and as a + no freaking AD'S  no pop up's

and you can scroll that one page till your heart's content  the way you hooked all the modules together AWESOME

and it will now repair itself and not give you some bull crap excuse on why it couldn't repair it self  

very cool how you intergraded those modules into the start menu and did away with the flip flop and brought back the laptop PC experience I am running windows 10 pro on a Dell Latitude 6410 a 5 year old laptop and it runs great

I haven't had one browser failure or freeze sense I upgraded

Also you need to add a ipv4 to ipv6 calculator to your calculator set

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:13 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, October 30, 2015 5:16 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, October 30, 2015 5:15 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Friday, October 30, 2015 5:16 PM