how to create window application for Exporting and Importing records in crm 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• I want to create window application for Exporting and Importing records in crm 2011 using C#. I tried lot but no solution. Please anyone can help me out. Thanks in advance. 

Rajjjjjjjjj

• Edited by Raj Bind Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:20 PM
    Tuesday, May 6, 2014 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Raj,

Did you check the sample that comes with MS CRM SDK SDK\SampleCode\CS\DataManagement\DataImport ??

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:11 AM
  • I checked that and not got any idea how to  implement with window application ?

Rajjjjjjjjj

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 11:24 AM
  • Based on the description you have provided, I think you are looking for a sample code to create and update records. I would recommend you to Download the SDK toolkit and have a look at the sample code. There are very good example of exactly what are you looking for. 

There is no difference in implementing in windows application, web application or console application. So don't search for specific application. 

Please check the following link. It presents a very simple example of Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete using SDK.

Sample: Create, retrieve, update, and delete (late bound)

I would recommend you to update the title of your post. Because from title it looks like you are asking held to write solution for windows authentication (login).

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:00 PM
  • Ok and Thanks.

Actually I have to do import and export records from crm using window application and my first form is login form, where i have to put credentials this is also i have to make as well. 

Rajjjjjjjjj

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:19 PM
  • login form is not a question for CRM development forum. Search for "Windows Authentication" for Windows Applications.

Have a look at this Link to get an idea.

I hope it will help you.

• Proposed as answer by jattscorpion Tuesday, May 6, 2014 3:01 PM
    Tuesday, May 6, 2014 1:00 PM
  • Raj,

If you will go though SDK sample precisely, you should be able to implement, no matter widows app or web app.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:56 AM