Problems…. Suggestions…. Feedbacks…. RRS feed

• Question

•  

Let's discuss about experience of Rockstar Contest...

Also write your problem and give your suggestion for that...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:29 AM

Answers

• I agree with all your 3 points Hiren, But i would like to add one more thing, the ranks of the students in the forums should be shown somewhere. I don't mind the points getting updated at the end of the month, but if we can know what is our position in the forum. we can have better opportunities to get better ranks and hence points.
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:30 AM
  • I agree with Two of them. As I don't think they will put 24/7 support for events like this. It is indeed necessary to add new events in student rockstar. If they don't add event or decrease point limit to 5000 then I think only top 10 - 15 people will be eligible for winning.
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:25 PM

All replies

• According to me

(1)   Minimum point requirement should be decreased from 10K to 5K.

(2)   There should be 24/7 live support.

(3)   More events should be started, so more students can get eligible.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:40 AM
  • I agree with all your 3 points Hiren, But i would like to add one more thing, the ranks of the students in the forums should be shown somewhere. I don't mind the points getting updated at the end of the month, but if we can know what is our position in the forum. we can have better opportunities to get better ranks and hence points.
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:30 AM
  • You are right...
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:54 AM
  • I agree with Two of them. As I don't think they will put 24/7 support for events like this. It is indeed necessary to add new events in student rockstar. If they don't add event or decrease point limit to 5000 then I think only top 10 - 15 people will be eligible for winning.
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 3:25 PM