genuine version? RRS feed

• Question

• I had a genuine version of office, however, a mobile computer technician was attending to challenges I was experiencing. He tried reinstalling from the original disc I had, however, he suggested that it had become corrupted. So he reinstalled the system using his disc?

Please suggest how I can be verified as having originally purchased my own office disc?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Friday, January 22, 2010 1:39 AM Moved to relevant category (From:Genuine Benefits)
    Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:16 PM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:51 PM
    Friday, January 22, 2010 1:40 AM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:51 PM
    Friday, January 22, 2010 1:40 AM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:51 PM