none
Grouping purchased items to a single invoice no.

Question

• Hi All,

I have a question. I'm building an Point Of Sales System that will issue an invoice at each transaction make. But I have a doubt that for every unique invoice no how can I group the details of purchased items ? These details include Item No, Description, Unite Price, Qty and Value(Unit Price * Qty) and at the bottom total value. I know that I have to use a report generating tool like Crystal report or Microsoft own one but my problem is I do not know how to group the items as mentioned in the above.

Can Dynamic Data within ASP.Net solve this problem?

So could you someone help me to solve this matter. I'm using Visual Studio C#.Net Windows Application.  If windows Application cannot use to solve this please what can I use for this?

Please try to solve this matter if could.

Thanks and regards,

Chiranthaka

Monday, December 8, 2014 7:03 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Chiranthaka,

Thank you for your post.

Your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage issue of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 7:39 AM
  • I'd try them over here.

http://forums.asp.net/37.aspx/1?C+

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 10:31 AM