CRM 4.0 Installation Help RRS feed

• Question

• Hey Guys,
    Ive been assigned a couple big tasks in my book and I'm having some problems with it.  The first getting CRM 4.0 Installed and the second being migrate SBS2003 to SBS2008 and integrate CRM with it. 
    I have a VM running with server2k3 for testing the install of CRM4.0.  I downloaded the trial of workgroup because that is the version we have at work.   I also tried to download the SQL 2005 trial but you can no longer get it so I downloaded SQL 2008 trial.   This is purely for testing so I can get used to installing CRM as eventually I will have to install it for clients and right now I want to get it up and running so I can take it off my plate.
    I was running the setup and I would error out with an error saying something like "couldnt find reporting services".   So what I am looking for right now is a CRM 4.0 installation guide.  Something that will help me start a fresh install.  It would be nice if it had information on how the server needs to be setup.  I will be having 2 servers, one with AD setup and 1 for CRM.  I've tried googling for a couple weeks now on and off trying to find a guide but I have had no luck what so ever.
    Can Anyone help me out?
    Thanks
    Adam
    Tuesday, March 9, 2010 2:45 PM

Answers