about exchange 2007 (help) RRS feed

• Question

• durring install  for exchange 2007  i recieve this erreur.
          windows 2003 server sp2 32 bit

Organization Preparation
    Failed

Error:
    An error occurred when executing 'ldifde.exe' to import schema file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\exchange 2007\Setup\ServerRoles\Common\Setup\Data\PostWindows2003_schema0.ldf'. Error code: 8206. More details can be found in the error file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\ldif.err'.

Elapsed Time: 00:00:44

the log file  "
    ldif.err"   is bellow

Connecting to "**************"

Logging in as current user using SSPI

Importing directory from file "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\exchange 2007\Setup\ServerRoles\Common\Setup\Data\PostWindows2003_schema0.ldf"

Loading entries
    1: CN=ms-Exch-Access-Control-Map,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=OCS,DC=TN
    Entry DN: CN=ms-Exch-Access-Control-Map,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=OCS,DC=TN
    Add error on line 1: Busy

The server side error is "The FSMO role ownership could not be verified because its directory partition has not replicated successfully with atleast one replication partner."

0 entries modified successfully.

An error has occurred in the program

pls  i need solution for this problem
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 12:06 PM

All replies

• Although this is the probably not the correct forum as it appears you are attempting to apply Scheme updates to AD for Exchange 2007...

It looks like you have some replication-issue causing problems locating the Schema Master FSMO role owner.  I'd suggest you run the ForestPrep steps from the domain controller that currently holds the forest-wide Schema Master role.  I'd also start looking at the event logs on all the DCs trying to figure out if there is a mis-configuration somewhere affecting AD replication.  DNS plays a critical role and 9 times of out of 10 AD replication issues track back to a name-resolution problem.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:22 PM