Phone from microsoft versus other brands limitations RRS feed

• Question

• i hate my 4 cell phones.  can not rid aps that I do not enjoy: thus data fee's explode for updates.  Branding from 3rd parties has made my life difficult.  As shutting down fax, data modem connections, and windows using cell bandwith as they call it tethering.

Li***nux sucks for connectivity with other devices of other platforms. CAN NOT use cel with same brand tv. Analog 1x was faster than 4g.  help with 3 browsers to surf the simplest pages.  can microsoft phone be a solution for compatibility across providers and other brands of phones or is turf war going to lock me out of my own cell memory for dead weight apzz?

would it be nice to close unused services

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:56 AM Relocated to appropriate forum
    Tuesday, June 17, 2014 1:27 AM

All replies

• Your problem is not clear?

Are you referring to Mobile Phones from other brands?

What problem are you facing ? Would you mind describe it in detail.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6:23 PM
  • Hi,

This is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Windows 7, better to post your question to the forum for Windows Phone.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 6:23 AM