CRM 2013 activities social pane not appearing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

On the account and opportunity form, we have the Social Pane.
    Normally, we see all the activities related to the account or opportunity in this social pane.
    But for some records, it doensn't show the activities. It is just empty (while there are activities related).

What could be the problem?

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:48 PM

All replies

• I don't have an answer but I am also confused by what activities appear in the social pane.  I have an account with 44 activites but only 30 appear in the social pane of All activities.  All the activities are regarding the correct account.  Wondering what is going on?

Ilja gregor

Tuesday, April 1, 2014 5:53 PM
  • once check the account  entity navigation related to activites it will appear

Thursday, April 3, 2014 7:13 AM
  • Once see this all actvites are coming once u check
    Thursday, April 3, 2014 7:24 AM
  • Does someone has an idea what the problem could be?

It's verry annoying...

Thanks

Thursday, April 3, 2014 7:50 AM
  • Edit:

We have found the problem. Apparently, when we track a certain email (and set regarding to Account X), the social pane cannot display the activities anymore for Account X...

It Always happens with the same type of mails... Don't know what the problem is in that email.

Any ideas?

Thursday, July 17, 2014 12:23 PM
  • I had the same problem. I changed email description via SQL and all problems gone.

You can try to do the same.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:32 AM
  • Hi, thanks for the reply.

What exactly did you change? The type of email description? Or just the text in the email description?

Thanks

Wednesday, October 8, 2014 8:52 AM