Using Roundtable with OCS? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to find documentation on how to use Roundtable with OCS 2007 without using LiveMeeting.  Is this possible?  I've tried looking online for the documentation, and did find quite a bit of documentation from the following url: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0A3E2593-5812-4BF5-A554-3215CBBA587A&displaylang=en#filelist

Do I absolutely need LiveMeeting for Roundtable to be functional?  If not, which documentation tells me exactly how to configure Roundtable to work for OCS?

Also, if I do need LiveMeeting for Roundtable to work, I can't find the documentation that teaches me how to configure LiveMeeting in OCS.  I did see the administration guide, but it only told me basic stuff such as setting up the content folder, support url, etc....

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 9:40 PM

Answers

• Well, we just installed OCS2k7 RC1 and everything started working.  Guess live meeting just wasn't working in Beta3.
    Friday, June 8, 2007 8:15 PM

All replies

• The Live Meeting client should detect the roundtable as your computer's web cam and you can use the roundtable the same way you would a single web cam...

I haven't tested, but you should also be able to using it with Office Communicator this way you should be able to use it without Live Meeting.

Thursday, June 7, 2007 4:41 PM
  • Well, we just installed OCS2k7 RC1 and everything started working.  Guess live meeting just wasn't working in Beta3.
    Friday, June 8, 2007 8:15 PM