Win 7 cert received no sign of EA RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone received their EA credential on their transcript after passing 70-680?

I passed 70-680 and MCTS: Windows 7 is now listed on my transcript but why not Enterprise?  I've met all the requirements - Born To Learn stated 70-680 would count towards EA as well as several posts here.  I've read through the forum but the most recent post about 70-680 and EA I found was back in September so I thought this issue was resolved. 

Thanks!

Andrew
    Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:15 PM

Answers

• Has anyone received their EA credential on their transcript after passing 70-680?

I passed 70-680 and MCTS: Windows 7 is now listed on my transcript but why not Enterprise?  I've met all the requirements - Born To Learn stated 70-680 would count towards EA as well as several posts here.  I've read through the forum but the most recent post about 70-680 and EA I found was back in September so I thought this issue was resolved. 

Thanks!

Andrew

If you have passed all the requirements for the MCITP: EA and it hasn't showed up on your transcript (but the exams passed has), then contact the MCP helpdesk.  They may need to do a DB drop to update your records.
    -Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    • Proposed as answer by KitKatNinja Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:38 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 3:16 AM
    Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:38 AM

All replies

Thanks!

Andrew

If you have passed all the requirements for the MCITP: EA and it hasn't showed up on your transcript (but the exams passed has), then contact the MCP helpdesk.  They may need to do a DB drop to update your records.
    -Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    • Proposed as answer by KitKatNinja Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:38 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 3:16 AM
    Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:38 AM
  • Thanks.  It appeared overnight.  I guess it takes longer to post vs the MCTS: Win 7 cert.
    Andrew
    Sunday, October 18, 2009 4:48 PM
  • Andrew,Future if you have these type issue please contact MCP Support Center at 1.866.MCP.1133
    Have a good day, Sachin Shetty| MCP|MCTS|MCITP-EMA|
    Monday, October 19, 2009 10:31 AM