Customize accounts view RRS feed

• Question

• New to using money.  Use to be one line per transaction but all of a sudden now 3 lines per transaction which now show memo, categories and payee.  I just want to show payee, i.e., one line per transaction, but try as I can, I can't figure out how to get back to the one line per transaction.
    Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:18 AM

Answers

• Try: Ctrl+T or View (pull down at the top of the register) Top Line Only.
    Thursday, July 1, 2010 12:20 PM

All replies

• Sounds like things were changed from using the advanced account register to using the essential account register.  To change this click on Tools �?? Settings then click on Account Settings (Global).  Now scroll down and click in the box beside the line that says �??Display all accounts in the Advanced Account Register�?� then click on ok to confirm this choice in the window that pops up.  Then click on save at the bottom to save the changes.

"willb10" wrote in message news:72b99d9f-5e29-4d37-b5b0-857d624f1260@communitybridge.codeplex.com...
    New to using money.  Use to be one line per transaction but all of a sudden now 3 lines per transaction which now show memo, categories and payee.  I just want to show payee, i.e., one line per transaction, but try as I can, I can't figure out how to get back to the one line per transaction.
    Thursday, July 1, 2010 12:06 PM
  • Try: Ctrl+T or View (pull down at the top of the register) Top Line Only.
    Thursday, July 1, 2010 12:20 PM
  • Thanks, this did the trick
    Thursday, July 1, 2010 3:44 PM