64bit Connector Support RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Are there any plans on supporting 64bit operating systems anytime soon? I mean why should I purchase Vista 64bit if WHS does not support any 64bit operating System and does not have plans to support 64bit?

Steven
    Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:02 PM

Answers

• It's coming.  Power Pack 1 for WHS is forthcoming (it's in the RC stages now), and will include (among other things) a Vista x64 connector.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:13 PM
  •  dmex wrote:
    Hello,

Are there any plans on supporting 64bit operating systems anytime soon? I mean why should I purchase Vista 64bit if WHS does not support any 64bit operating System and does not have plans to support 64bit?

Steven

A little bit of research would have shown you that PP1 includes support for Vista 64 bit and that it was always planned for support so Im not sure where you saw that it "does not have plans to support 64bit"?

PP1 is in public beta right now and should be released in the next few months as a final release which you can get.

Andrew

Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:22 AM

All replies

• It's coming.  Power Pack 1 for WHS is forthcoming (it's in the RC stages now), and will include (among other things) a Vista x64 connector.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:13 PM
  •  dmex wrote:
    Hello,

Steven

A little bit of research would have shown you that PP1 includes support for Vista 64 bit and that it was always planned for support so Im not sure where you saw that it "does not have plans to support 64bit"?

PP1 is in public beta right now and should be released in the next few months as a final release which you can get.

Andrew

Sunday, June 22, 2008 6:22 AM